Many of our Air Elite members are currently operational and have implemented rigorous safety measures to keep their staff and visitors safe. Read below to learn how our member, Jetscape Services (KFLL), is prioritizing your safety during this challenging time.
FLY INTO JETSCAPE WITH CONFIDENCE
Business Development Manager
Jetscape Services, Inc. – KFLL
Throughout this crisis, we have managed to remain operational, safeguarding the wellbeing of our clients, tenants, and employees. We have proudly served many essential operations while providing stability for our staff and all our associated families.
As we steer into high gear, Jetscape is implementing all necessary health and prevention protocols to deliver a safe experience for all. Your safety is our #1 priority, so please rest assured our FBO follows the highest sanitary standards in infrastructure and health control of our beloved staff.
FOLLOW OUR ROADMAP TO SAFETY
- Extensive cleaning and sanitizing of the entire facility
- Daily staff temperature controls
- Installation of hand-sanitizing stations in the lobby area
- Protective plexiglass shields for safe customer/staff interactions
- Physical distancing marks throughout the lobby
- Staff is required to wear protective gear when handling passengers’ personal belongings
- Mask or face shield required for crew and passengers (Florida Executive Order 20-52 and Broward County Emergency Order 20-07)
- Flight safety kits available for purchase at the front desk
We also offer a full range of services, 24/7 fueling at customs and other ramps on the field, special fuel discounts, catering, concierge services, aircraft cleaning and sanitation, on-site aircraft maintenance, interior and painting, ground transportation and handling support.
We are proud members of the Air Elite FBO Network, a global network dedicated to elevated diamond service at distinct facilities.
We look forward to your arrival!