Planning your trip to the Bahamas doesn’t need to be complicated. Jet Nassau now has a rapid antigen test center available to make your traveling easier. Learn more about the new protocols and regulations for entry into the Bahamas and how Jet Nassau can help you navigate them.
Navigating the New Protocols & Regulations for Entry into the Bahamas
Concierge Service Supervisor
Jet Nassau – MYNN
As you plan your next flight into Nassau Bahamas (MYNN) or to any of our bespoke Family of Islands, you may encounter what seems a daunting task; to comply with the numerous new protocols and provide additional paperwork for entry into the Bahamas during this Covid-19 pandemic.
The new protocols implemented by the “Competent Authority” for entry into the Bahamas by all travelers include:
- Obtain A Negative Covid-19 RT-PCR Test five days before arrival.
(a) children 10yrs and under and
(b) Pilots & Crew not overnighting
- Apply for a Bahamas Health Travel Visa – upload your negative RT-PCR Test to travel.gov.bs
- Complete a daily online health questionnaire for the duration of the visit – for symptom tracking.
- Take a COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test on Day 5 of your visit (unless departing on Day 5)
- Always wear a mask and always social distance in public.
Jet Nassau as a proud member of the Air Elite Network, of eighty uniquely exceptional FBOs around the world, understands our clients’ demand for elevated customer service.
To assist you with compliance for entry into the Bahamas and help alleviate some of your concerns, we will require you to provide us with the following:
- Bring a copy of your Negative Covid-19 RT-PCR Test result before arrival.
- Bring the original RT-PCR Test Result – in either hard copy or Electronic is acceptable.
- Apply for a Bahamas Health Visa at travel.gov.bs – If you are unable to receive your Health Visa because of issues on the site, we can apply on your behalf once we have the pertinent info required.
- Send us a copy of your Bahamas Health Visa once issued.
We understand some of the challenges regarding international travel, and we are committed to making your next trip into Nassau Bahamas (MYNN) as smooth and easy as possible.
Rapid Antigen Testing
Since the United States Government requires all returning passengers to provide a Negative Rapid Antigen Covid-19 Test for entry, we have partnered with a local Health Provider to provide Rapid Antigen Testing at our FBO. Testing is done daily from 8 am until 6 pm at the cost of fifty dollars ($50).
Our team is committed and prepared to assist you at all stages of your trip to the Bahamas. Contact us!
If you are having any issues, “No Worries Man”! Your worries will be resolved with our friendly and knowledgeable Customer Service Representatives assisting and alleviating all your concerns before arrival. Contact Jet Nassau via telephone at 1+(242) 377 3355 or email us at [email protected] and one of our CSR’s will promptly respond and provide you with any assistance required.